Prairie Horticulture Certificate
College of Agriculture and Bioresources
A distance certificate program for the horticulture industry as well as gardening enthusiasts.
The Prairie Horticulture Certificate (PHC) provides all the essential tools to:
- Work in the horticulture industry
- Upgrade your teaching certification
- Advance your civic career
- Start your own business
- Work or volunteer in your community
- Expand your gardening hobby
PHC is designed as a part-time program that offers a flexible schedule to accommodate school and work-life balance. Courses are offered over three terms per year.
Choose your stream of study
Term 1: Last week of August
Term 2: Second week of December
Term 3: Last week of February